Friday, October 14, 2011

Jumping the Gun and Not as Fat

So we had a cold spell, not that I would know since getting back from Alaska I have been in bed with the flu and stomach flu. Seriously I thought I was going to die. Anyway, I saw through the crack in my door that it has started turning cold. Not only did I curse Alaska for giving me such a bad illness, I cursed it because I thought I had missed the last of the warm weeks in Logan. So I have been sick sick sick. Funny thing, you can still shop online when you are sick, so I did. I bought some snow clothes for the kiddies and me, seeing that I was about to experience winter without any warning. Well I bought snow pants. If you recall I plan on going skiing A LOT this winter, and my old ski pants were pre baby, pre chubby, pre married life. They didn't fit me again after having baby number 1 and I don't think I would fit in them again seeing that I haven't properly exercised in a very long time. So I ordered new pants. Okay okay long story, I ordered the XL because it seemed reasonable. My old pants are size large, they don't fit, my new pants should be XL. Well what I forgot was when I bought my old pants I was 18, they came from the junior section. So my new pants are HUGE! Which is a huge boost to my self esteem, (not as fat as I thought I was la la la) but now I have to return them to an online store. For those of you who know me, and for those of you who don't, I hate returning things to stores and I absolutely loathe returning things through the mail. They are still sitting on the box doing nothing, as I am doing nothing with them... anyone want to buy them from me?
Well now things are absolutely beautiful outside and I am able to get out of bed and enjoy it. Maybe I was too pessimistic in buying those pants early, but it's better to be prepared. Am I right or am I right? Right?

1 comment:

dcook727 said...

I don't think they would fit me either, but i loved the blog.