Saturday, October 29, 2011

A date with a 5 year old and a 3 year old

I took my kiddies out on a date. Just me and the boys. It was really entertaining. We went to a restaurant called Rumbi, its really good Hawaiian style food. The whole reason I went out was because I was thinking about what to have for dinner and the thought hit me. I could go to Rumbi's order a full bowl eat some for dinner and then eat the rest for breakfast. Lets just say I was craving the food.



MY CONVERSATION WITH A 5 YEAR OLD
Me: So Spay, where are you from?
Spay: Seriously mom?
Me: Yeah where are you from?
Spay: Home, duh!
Me: What do you do?
Spay: At night I go to sleep, but on school days I go to school and play
Me: What are you studying?
Spay: I am studying to listen to my teacher.
Me: Oh sounds fun

MY CONVERSATION WITH A 3 YEAR OLD
Me: So Math where are you from?
Math: Why did the duck cross the road?
Me: What do you do?
Math: You are supposed to say "I don't know, why?" mom
Me: I don't know, why?
Math: Because he wanted to get squished
Me: Math that was funny
Math: Why did the duck cross the road...?



1 comment:

kmfm said...

so cute! you are a fun mom! and it is good to hear other parents are having to suffer through the multiple "why did the duck cross the road"/"knock knock" jokes ;) I think we heard 48 of them today...and that was just at the breakfast table!