Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Say What? Yeah I Don't Know Either.

So I wanted to start blogging a little bit more frequently (say every Wednesday) and I have been thinking about what to write about all day. Lately I have been really tired, mostly because Mr 3yrs decided to stop sleeping through the night. If you must know why I will tell you the long story later... after I have gotten a good nights sleep. Anyway, the video below pretty much sums up my thoughts today for this post as I am on exhaustion NINE days running.


So yeah, from now on I will be blogging every Wednesday, I may throw somethings in before then, because this is my blog, but you can expect something on "the Wednesday." I am also going to start making videos again on Youtube so if you don't have an account there, get one, and subscribe... What? oh right, PLEASE! Okay here is hoping to an actual full night sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: